Wanted: An organized all-rounder with a creative mind!
Do you get excited when you
• Translate a business strategy into a concrete marketing communication approach and execute it
• Find the perfect marketing communication mix in order to reach your target, including social media campaigns, events, content syndication and all other creative tools you can come up with
• Create awareness, generate high quality leads and be responsible for the lead flow
• Work with our in-house designers, writers, online marketing team, marketing automation team and public relations department to create spectacular campaigns
• Conduct market research and interview colleagues, customers and industry experts to discover the topics that keep your target accounts awake at night, and translate those to programs that resonate
• Analyze your activities with tools like Salesforce and Marketo in order to improve the marketing mix
• Pick the brains of the solution owners and subject matter experts within your business unit in order to gather the information to create in-depth campaigns that dive into current market challenges and they can be solved with the solutions Quintiq offers
• Organize presence in key industry events and ensure it generates leads and opportunities.
Are you itching to get started? Excited to share your ideas? Ready to jump at the chance to put your organized creativity to work and create successful programs? Are you ready to do epic stuff with awesome people? Then we want you at Quintiq.
Quintiq, part of Dassault Systèmes, is an industry leader in supply chain planning and optimization with over 1,100 employees worldwide. Our Business Units Manufacturing, Metals and Transportation Experience need new Marketing Managers EMEA, based in our head office in 's-Hertogenbosch (NL) and our German office in Düsseldorf.
We will be a match if:
• You're an all-rounder. You've not only got experience with organizing events or setting up PPC advertisements, you're capable of creating and running a campaign that combines all tactics. Quintiq has in-house specialists (from designers to subject-matter experts) who will help you with certain areas. You will be the one with the vision and ability to select and set up the right tactics to execute integrated programs.
• You are a self-starter. You are able to find your way and reach out to your colleagues internationally to get up and running in no time. Quintiq offers an online academy with courses covering the internal lead flow process, organizing webinars and events, and how to use tools like Marketo and Salesforce. During your first few months, you’ll be assigned a go-to buddy for all your questions and to get directions.
• You are flexible. No one knows better than marketers how fast the market can change. If your designated area undergoes a sudden shift, you need to be ready to change with it.
• You are an inspirational and impactful project manager who can juggle simultaneous tasks. You're basically in the midst of everything and in between everything. When organizing an event, for example, you'll work with writers and designers in Kuala Lumpur on the invites, with the Marketo team in The Netherlands and United States on the mailings, and collaborate with Australia to find a local customer as a speaker, all while inspiring your business unit to jump in with you and invite their contacts to make the event a joint success. In the meantime, you'll be working on brochures, keeping an eye on the lead flow, and creating press releases (and campaigns) about newly acquired customers.