Wanted: Determined sales executives with comprehensive vision and global perspective
You know how to sell. You know how to analyze all the possibilities, targeting and selecting the right opportunities and following them through to the end. What you need is a company that will stand with you.
That company is Quintiq.
Quintiq, part of Dassault Systèmes, is an industry leader in supply chain planning and optimization with over 1,000 employees worldwide. Our software can be configured to fit any business model, and is in use at over 500 locations in over 80 countries, with more to come. We're expanding, which means we need dedicated sales executives with staying power for full-time, permanent roles.
As a Quintiq Senior Sales Executive, you’ll sell sophisticated planning and optimization software to mid-sized and large companies in the Oil & Gas industry. You will be responsible for every aspect of the sales cycle: from seeking out new prospects, capturing their attention with your business case, and closing the deal. Your success will depend upon your initiative, but you're never alone. Your colleagues will always be there for you. You'll get the support you need while retaining the freedom to do what you do best.
Quintiq values diversity and talent above all else, and our exceptional sales team has allowed us to be the success we are today. We therefore show our appreciation by practicing uncapped commission on all sales.
This role can be based in either the Headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands or in London, UK, but you will be expected to work with colleagues around the world. Domestic and international travel to and from customer sites and Quintiq offices is required. As we are expanding our clients in the Middle East, we are open to candidates that currently reside in the Middle East or candidates living in Europe and willing to travel often.
You will have a good chance of landing this job if:
• You are eager and energetic, using your skills and initiative to seek out opportunity instead of waiting for it to come to you
• Your broad-sighted perspective allows you to cultivate and develop possibilities, no matter where they are (or you are) in the world
• You have the resilience and determination to nurture a long sales cycle
• You take pride in knowing that your work has meaning and improves the lives of people all over the world
• You comprehend intricacy and nuance. Our software solves complex problems and so do you
• You know that thoughtful and considered actions yield the best results
• You're independent and want the creative freedom to work with your clients as best suits them. You're also willing and able to ask for support if you need it
• You can collaborate with others, recognizing that each person has something important to contribute.